Friday, January 4, 2008

Celebrations!!

Aloha!!

Well, here I am again.. writing a few thoughts and emotions that have crossed my mind and heart. Must at the outset thank a friend, who has inspired me to write again.. continue a simple life story which would otherwise be lost in the big nothings of living this life..

Its funny.. how I used to scribble my thoughts every now and then earlier, when there wasnt much to talk about, just some random thoughts that the mind had wandered to. And since I stopped writing, as if my life has just picked up some pace.. finished my dissertation, met love of my life, started a new job, celebrated christmas after 7 years with reunited family and have now already entered a brand new 2008. But admist all of this, I have just not expressed through this medium all that has been experienced, all that I felt and maybe didnt feel.. Anyways, we are back on track now.. hopefully it ll make up for it this time around..

No comments: